CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Bowman's 15 month well visit

Little man had his 15-month "well" check with Dr. Cabiness today. I use the word "well" loosely, as I knew we would end up going home with meds since Bowman's had a runny nose for about 2 months. I know, I know, bad mommy...maybe it's cause I'm a nurse, but I just don't fret about stuff. Luckily, his ears looked good and his lungs weren't junky, but Dr. C felt like the runny nose had gone on long enough so we hit Walmart on the way home for some yummy Omnicef. Yay. Besides that, everything was good! Bowman's a walky-talky. He says "bye bye," "night night" "momma," "dada," and "uh oh." I'm sure there are other things he's saying...we just haven't been able to completely translate his language :) He loves books, and takes any chance he can get to crawl into our laps for a story...makes going to sleep that much easier. Speaking of sleep, I think he's easier to put down than Porter. Craig and I tell him it's time for "night night" and he walks into his room and grabs a book...no questions asked! It's amazing how much he understands...Bowman can find items I ask for, look for people I talk about, etc. He's still a good eater, though we still work on the "slimy" items...fruit is still a work in progress. But, Bowman has started to be rather f0nd of pears, grapes, and clementines. Guess that's better than nothing!

Here's how he stacked up:
Weight: 24 lbs, 2 oz (47%)
Height: 32 1/2 in (86%)
Head: 24.3 cm (75%)

My tall and skinny little boy!!!!

0 comments: