CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Touch A Truck

**Disclaimer: I actually got these pictures from Clara Smith, who chaired this event...I had my camera, had all intentions of taking pictures and totally came home empty-handed. Thanks Clara for sending these out...and taking so many great pics!!
For the last few months (well, actually since this Fall) I've been working with a group of amazing women on the latest Junior League project, Touch A Truck. Designed for kids, it centered around all things that go and gave children an "up close and personal" look at their favorite modes of transportation. It was the event's first year, and I think we pulled off a great day! I know my kids loved it...and everyone in attendence seemed to be all smiles!!

Check out our super fancy vests...GROOVY!!!

Getting things ready

One of the best performances of the day: LW Conder Steel Drum Band

Let the fun begin!




1 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like a super fun event! I'm sure everyone enjoyed it and I'm sure you're glad that it went so well!