CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Favorite Summer Purchase



At least, my favorite so far this year. Craig went off to Home Depot on Saturday to buy everything he needed to make the boys' new sandbox. And, he brought this home for me. Honestly, my initial thought was, "What in the hades is that!??!" But, once I hooked it to the hose and set it up, I realized I had the perfect accessory to survive these sunny summer days. This crazy looking contraption creates a dandy mist, perfect for cooling yours truly off when my "oblivious-to-the-heat" little boys want to be outside all afternoon. So, for less than 10 bucks, I'm cool, which is really all I ask for during the summer...so, my advice to all of you who find yourself in the same boat, take a trip to Home Depot; you WON'T be disappointed!!

0 comments: