CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pick a Pumpkin...

Have a ever mentioned how much I love Fall?? Not only does it mean cooler temperatures, but I love the decorations, football, turkey frys, Halloween, Boo at the Zoo, the SC State Fair, and more. Rust, garnet, and goldenrod are some of my favorite colors (which you see all throughout my house!) and I get so excited when it's time to pull out the fall decorations...which would not be complete without pumpkins. So, I took the boys to a local church's pumpkin patch, and we picked out a few pumpkins for the house. They each got to choose one for their bedrooms as well. Bear with all the pictures below; I always love how these turn out!!

A little pumpkin for my Lil' Punkin!!!

Porter found his favorite!




Bowman's favorite!







Happy Fall everyone!!!!!

0 comments: