CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Groove is in the Heart!

Ok. I admit -- I have a very eclectic taste in music, and the tickets I have purchased for concerts this year definitely proves it. But, I am super excited about them all...fun fun fun!

Though this picture is a little creepy...I love me some John Prine. Takes me back to my days at BA, hanging with Eve Hartzog. We would listen to him ALL the time!!! How weird would it be if I saw her in ATL at the concert!?


And who doesn't love Kenny...especially when he's paired with Billy Currington and Uncle Kracker. YES PLEASE! Craig's coming along for this one...8 of us in all!!!



USHER!!!
Oh yes! GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!! Cannot wait to bust a move to this guy with Akon...LOVE!!!

0 comments: