CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pregnancy...the 2nd time around!

12 weeks and counting....
24 weeks and counting...

10 weeks left and counting!! That's all we have left before we meet the newest member of our family. These past few months have flown by...in fact, I often feel like I don't have enough time to finish everything that needs to be done. But, Baby Boy Rummel will be arriving soon...probably before we know it. This pregancy has been completely different from my 1st; from nausea to sleeplessness to my constant inability to keep any information in my head, I have watched these weeks fly by and often wonder how I will get everything ready before he arrives. Craig and I are definitely ready for the challenge, and we know 2 wild boys will make this house insane. I cannot wait for Porter to meet his baby brother; in fact, my favorite part of my day is when he looks at my belly and says, "HI BABY!!" He'll be here before we know, and I promise to keep all of you updated on our progress.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG! I can't believe you're only 10 weeks away! Where has the time gone? You look beautiful!!! Cute, small belly pregnant girls like you make me sick!

Porter is going to be a great big brother. Can't wait to see the pictures of him loving on his little brother!

Oh what fun times are ahead for you and Craig!