CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Getting Started

Well, I have finally entered the BLOG-AGE...so many of my friends keep me up to date on their lives this way. With friends and family ALL over the country, I decided to join in the fun. But, please bear with me...I'm still getting used to all this stuff. In fact, my entires will most likely start out few and far between. I look forward to keeping all of you updated on our growing family. AND, if anyone has any words of wisdom or hints when it comes to these things, by all means HOOK A GIRL UP!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

YAY!!! Welcome to Blogging! It's kinda like Facebook but not quite as addicting. You'll get into the swing of things. It really is a great way to keep everyone updated with pictures and news!

My favorite sites for creating picture slideshows and uploading videos are www.onetruemedia.com and www.slide.com once you register and upload your stuff you can copy the codes and put it on your blog by pasting it to your "edit html" in the new post section. Let me know if you need any help!

I'm so excited to add your blog address to my friends link on my blog. I'm looking forward to your future posts and pictures!!!

Kelly said...

Oh! I also go to http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates/
to get codes to change my blog page backgroud.

Some of the other blogs I check have a girl design their blog backgrounds for them. I think she does a great job and I'm thinking about having her do one for me.
www.onceuponablog.com