CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

35 Weeks!!

Today, Craig and I went to my 35-week appointment. We were scheduled for an ultrasound since the baby had measured on the larger end on previous ultrasounds. Bowman O'Neil (yes, we've decided on a name!) weighed in today at 6 lbs. All in all, he's measuring about 1 1/2 weeks ahead, and my doctor feels as though everything is moving along nicely. His heartrate was 151 bpm, and for the first time in 35 weeks, I had no weight gain...hard to believe! My appointments will now be once a week...we'll just have to wait and see how soon this little man is ready to make his appearance.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Katie,you look great! You are all belly! I hope you're feeling well and enjoying these last few weeks before the big day! Take care!