CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Puppet Play

Today, Porter and I joined some friends at the Columbia Marionette Theatre for their performance of "The Wizard of Oz." I wasn't sure how Porter would act during a play, but he loved every minute of it. In fact, for the 30 minute performance, he sat on my lap and just stared at the stage...I guess he was in awe! It was a really fun way to spend the morning. We can't wait to go to their next performance! Sarah and Porter play in the "Emerald City."
Waiting their turn to meet the puppeteer
Showing off Glinda the Good Witch
Porter tries his hand at being a Puppet Master
Sarah checks out the stage

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad to see that you went there - I've always wanted to try it out, but I'm worried how James (not sure Maddox is old enough just yet) would react. I think I'll try it out!