CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

O Christmas Tree

Finally, after way too long, Craig & I dressed the boys in their Christmas jammies and decorated the tree last night. I was interested to see how Porter would react to this activity, and I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised. He was amazed with every ornament he saw, and was eager to help as much as he could. Bowman even seemed to enjoy this family time; his smiles are becoming more and more common. Of course, they still seem to come and go faster than my camera can catch them...at least I was able to capture this smirk. Too cute!
I tried to get some family pictures before things got too crazy. Sadly, this is the best we could get...at least Porter looks adorable!!!

Porter lovin' on his baby brother....Bowman looks a little concerned!





Porter loved seeing all the ornaments. Though most of his ended up in the same area of the tree, I was thrilled with his excitement. That's what Christmas is truly about!

Finding the perfect spot...

There we go!

This picture is the epitome of a child's excitement this time of year. Christmas is truly a holiday for our kids, and I look forward to spending many more with my precious boys!









0 comments: