CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

On Sunday, two of my favorite "guys" did something I've always wanted...planted me a garden. Porter was so excited to help out Daddy; he jumped at the chance to go to Home Depot, don his "work" clothes, and get his hands dirty. Well, kind of dirty...he insisted on wearing my gardening gloves for most of the time. I think Craig found himself quite the little helper; Craig would rip out old roots and Porter would diligently carry them to the woods. Not too shabby for a 2 1/2 year old! By the time they were done, I had tomatoes, cucumbers, and 4 different herbs. Now we just get to sit back and see how everything grows!
Shoveling dirt off the walkway

Picking up roots

Heading to the woods!!




1 comments:

Kelly said...

So Porter has a green thumb! I love that Craig has such a good little helper - so fun for Porter to spend time with his Daddy outside doing "guy stuff".

I bet you're super excited about all the yummy veggies and herbs you'll have from your garden this summer. Can't wait to see pictures as everything grows.