CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sleep, Glorious Sleep!!!

Last night, Bowman slept from 7pm - 6:30 am!! Oh, how I would love this to be the moment we were waiting on!! Though I can honestly say I didn't mind getting up with him once at night (well, every OTHER night...my dear husband would get up the other nights!) I am glad to know he can do it. Craig gave him his night bottle around 6:50pm...we spent the majority of the day outside, enjoying the unbelievable weather so everyone was tired. Little Man was out by 7:05pm. I decided to try a dream feed...we've tried this tactic in the past, but it never seemed to help. Bowman only lasted maybe an hour longer, so we decided it wasn't really worth it. But, for the past month or so, he was waking up, sucking down 7 ounces, and then going back to sleep for about 5 more hours. So, he was honestly hungry. Craig and I decided to see if we could catch this hunger early, so at 10pm, I gave him a bottle and he drank 5 ounces, AND SLEPT UNTIL 6:30 THIS MORNING!!! Please, oh please let this continue...Mommy and Daddy sure got some great sleep last night!!!

0 comments: