CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Palmetto Falls Fun

Today, my friend Sarah and I took our kids to Palmetto Falls, the waterpark at Fort Jackson. I've always wanted to go, and with Labor Day weekend quickly approaching, I wanted to get some water fun in before the park closed for the year. The boy and I met Sarah, Amanda, and William soon after the doors opened...and the kids had fun from the first minute! The park has a pool dedicated to little ones; Porter and Amanda were free to run, jump, and slide as much as they wanted. We put Bowman and William in rafts; they floated around the pool and couldn't have been happier. We even took all the kids down the lazy river a few times. Porter and Amanda braved the bigger slides; I actually managed to make it down myself. Sarah and I are very comfortable with each others kids and they all play so well together. It actually made for a very enjoyable (and surprisingly relaxing!) afternoon. Can't wait to do it again!!
Porter and Amanda checking out the pool!

William
Porter floatin' in his crab

Amanda, the master swimmer
William in his turtle
Bumper Boats

Having fun in the spray zone

The frog slide
As the day went on, Amanda and Porter got very good at catching one another as they came down the slide. Guess they learned that from their mommies!!!

0 comments: