CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 4, 2009

PJ's With Santa

Friday night, my mom and I took Porter to the new event at Holiday Market designed just for kids -- PJs With Santa! Though Porter has seen Santa at the mall (and wasn't too sure about the man in the red suit), I decided to take him anyway. There were crafts, tumbling mats, characters, milk and cookies, and even a storyteller! We ran into Sarah and Amanda there (Amanda was brave enough to sit on Santa's lap!) I think Porter's favorite part of the evening was the giant candy cane he got...made from balloons. It was a fun night at the Market and, even though Mom and I didn't really get any shopping done, we still had fun looking at everything the vendors had to offer. And, we ended the evening with a trip to Starbucks...Mom and I got peppermint mochas and Porter had a milk and donut!! Porter and Amanda...cozy in their jammies!!!

Waiting for his balloon

Checking out the Gingerbread Man!


Hugs from Elmo!!!!


Attempting to get a picture with my son....


0 comments: