CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Reindeer Games

Unfortunately, this year I had to work Christmas Eve (7a - 7p), but I knew my boys would have a wonderful day nonetheless. Craig took them over to Grammy and Pop-Pop's early in the day. Maylee, Uncle Jonathan, and Aunt Anna were home from Asheville, and Craig's sister Leslie was also home for the holidays. Since I wasn't able to spend the day with them, I still wanted to be part of the day, so I sent along all the ingredients for the kids to make Magic Reindeer Food. Here's the recipe:
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup red and sugar crystals
Porter and Maylee mixed everything together, and Aunt Leslie helped them sprinkle it all over Grammy and Pop-Pop's lawn.





Making sure Santa and his reindeer know where to come!!

Sweet Bowman helping out (as much as he can!)

0 comments: