CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer Style!

Saturday morning, Craig and I took Bowman to get his 1st haircut. Honestly, I was dreading it...for 2 reasons. One, his 1st haircut meant my little baby boy was getting big, which is a reminder to me that he won't be a BABY for much longer (boo!) AND, Porter screamed through his 1st haircut (to this day I still have no idea how Yolanda managed to cut his hair!) and I was a little worried Bowman would do the same thing! But, it had to be done...Bowman's hair was beyond unruly; both my boys are blessed with my curl, which means they can get away with longer hair...but, at 19 months, it was finally time to go. We went to Hairdoodles on Forest Drive, and Yolanda again got to cut the little Rummel boy's hair...
Bowman's BEFORE picture!






Bowman was so calm...he just held my hand the whole time and never made a peep. I don't think he was necessarily pleased with the whole experience, but wasn't frightened either. YAY!








And AFTER:
What a handsome BIG boy!!!!!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute!!! I love his big boy haircut. Such a handsome little man - isn't it crazy how fast they grow up...fun in some ways but sad in so many other ways!

I'm so glad he was so good during his cut! Phew!