CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Blog Hiatus

I have been a horrible blogger. Like, really horrible. But, in my defense, I've actually been really busy. My friend Adair and I chaired one of the 3 fundraisers done by the Junior League here in town...and that was held last weekend, so for the past 2 months, my free time has been making sure that was all coming together. And, I decided to do the extra shift bonus at work...so for 12-weeks, I worked an extra day at the hospital. It was worth it for the time and a half I made for this shift (plus the hefty bonus I received at the end!!) The good news it, all that money went to our Hawaii trip next year. The bad news...it definitely wore me out! I've also taken on redoing (or should I say, finally DOING, all the rooms in my house...pictures to come!) SO, needless to say, getting on the computer has been the last thing on my mind. But, I am back and promise (ok, I will try) to update this more regularly. Thanks to everyone for their patience!!

0 comments: