CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Touch A Truck 2011

Since July of last year, I have been working on Touch a Truck for the Junior League. I was on the committee for last year's event, but was asked to chair it by the president. I knew it was a lot to take on, but I was excited (and honored) to be in charge of such a fun, family friendly event. I must admit, I had the privilege to work with some amazing women; most everyone on my committee was top-notch, and I know this event would not have come together without them. We had 28 vehicles, face-painters, clowns, an obstacle course, and many vendors. Everything was set, but Mother Nature had other plans for us. As many of you know, the weather last weekend was a little, well, UN-perfect. But, we were given a few hours of sunshine, and everyone who did attend had a WONDERFUL time!!


Joy and I with "The Crusher!!"
A Cement-Mixer


Our ICE truck


Zig the Pig!!!

One of the military vehicles



Bowman's favorite truck...the LUNCH truck!


The fire truck












All in all, Touch a Truck 2011 was great! We may not have made any money, but we know we provided a lot of smiles!!

0 comments: