CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring Has Sprung!!

Who can complain about 80-degree weather?? This time of year means less TV and more time outside -- a parents dream!! Craig and I took advantage of the gorgeous weather today, and took the boys to the Riverbanks Zoo. We definitely weren't the only people with that idea, and I was glad we were there by 10 am. We spent a good 2 1/2 hours there, including lunch. I am always amazed by how much Porter knows. He easily identifies all the animals, and I always laugh when his favorites change with each visit...this week he was so excited to see the elephants and the alligator! I am so thankful Craig's parents get us a membership every year; Porter loves going and I know Bowman will too...when he's old enough to realize what we're doing!
Waiting to ride the train!


Mommy with her boys

Porter and Daddy on the carousel

0 comments: