CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

WHAT!?!!?

So, I got a call from the pediatrician this afternoon...Bowman's stool culture was back, and it was positive for SALMONELLA!!!!! HUH!?!?! Yep, salmonella. Craig and I are beyond dumb-founded...guess I need to buy a few gallons of bleach tomorrow...thankfully, the icky part of this stomach "bug" seems to be behind us. Now I just get to work on getting him back on his schedule....yay.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh - poor little Bo. I hope he's feeling better soon! Are you tired of disinfecting?

Alyson said...

I am glad the little man is feeling better!

I use Picasa for my photo editing...picasa.com. It is free from google! It isn't perfect, but you can do some cool things.