CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 22, 2009

"We Went Out Last Night"

Last night, we drove up to Greenville with Mark and Tori Tibshrany to see Kenny Chesney in concert. The tickets were part of my Mother's Day gift, and I was excited about a night out...without the kids! In fact, Bowman and Porter spent the night with Grammy and Pop-Pop, so I even managed to sleep until 9 am...heaven! Anyway, we met the Tibshranys in Chapin, and our road trip began! We made it to Greenville in time for a few drinks and appetizers at Wild Wings before we headed off to the Bi-Lo Center. In Greenville, we all commented on how much we love the area. How nice that they were able to create such a beautiful downtown area...with trees! I think Columbia could definitely learn a few lessons from G-Vegas. And who knows...maybe a move to the Upstate is in our future???

We always have so much fun with Mark and Tori, and last night was no exception. The Coronas were ample; I may even have to admit I was a tad bit overserved...oh well! What's a Southern concert without a little hangover!?!?
Lady Antebellum and Miranda Lambert opened for Kenny. We missed the 1st act, but made it inside in time to see Miranda perform. Gotta love a girl with a pink guitar...BTW, I don't know why my pictures look so far away...perhaps my camera needs to warning: "Concert in camera is closer than it appears."
Kenny Chesney finally came on at 9pm. Though I would never utter these words about any other man, he does look damn good in tight jeans and a muscle T. We had these women behind us who were HILARIOUS! They hooted and hollered for Mr. Chesney the entire time; guess they were hoping he'd glance up in their direction. I've heard his concerts are great, and last night did not disappoint. I even managed to tape his entrance...I think the women behind me would definitely think his tractor is sexy!!! You can hear their shrieks when they realize where he is...ENJOY!
'>http://

0 comments: