CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Brave New Boy

This past weekend was, as usual, BEAUTIFUL! Craig and I know we only have a few more weekends like this left, so we set up the sprinklers and had a fun afternoon outside. Bowman has never really liked spraying water, but this weekend he decided to get a little closer. And, amazingly, he loved it! I just thought the pictures were ridiculously cute; a definite must post!





3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very cute! We need to get the boys together... we keep saying it and the summer is over!

By the way, who is your friend Jane... just went to her blog, she is hilarious!

Hope ya'll are doing well!

Kelly said...

Umm....Bo doesn't look like a baby anymore! He's such a cute little boy. I'm sure it was so much fun watching him play in the water...glad he liked it so much.

I'll be home November 7-21st. I'd love to see you!

Jennifer said...

Hi! I'm not sure how I found your blog exactly, but I'm sure it was through a friend of a friend of a friend and I've been following for a little while now. My son is 11 months and I love reading other blogs about children close to my son's age. Anyway, your two boys are adorable and I especially love these water pictures! That looks like a fun little toy there, I might have to invest in one for my little water baby as well! :)