CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

37 weeks (and 3 days)

Today I had my 37 week appointment. My doctor was out of town for the week, so I met with one of her partners who I happen to be rather fond of. Baby Bowman appears to be perfectly content in his current home, and unlike his brother, has not made much progress to join us out here. I guess he won't be 10 days early!! Here are my stats:
Weight gain: -5 pounds (oops! actually I think this was due to the many cupcakes I ate at my baby shower at work last week)
Blood Pressure: 110/58
Dilation: "almost a fingertip"
Effacement: 50%
I continue to measure right on track, and the baby is still moving around constantly. My only complaint is my inability to get a good night's sleep, so my doctor encouraged me to take something to help. As she said, I'm already looking at many sleepless nights when the baby comes...I might as well sleep while I can.
So, it looks like we are still just waiting...I go back to the doctor next Thursday. I'll keep you posted!

0 comments: