CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pick a Pumpkin

My mom (aka Mimi) came to Columbia for the weekend to keep me company while Craig joined his friends in Kentucky for the football game. We woke up Saturday morning and decided to take Porter out to Harmon's Pumpkin Patch. Porter has developed a fascination with pumpkins and scarecrows...my decorations just might have something to do with that...and I knew he would get a kick out of seeing everything. He was quite taken with all of the "dressed up" pumpkins, as well as the tractors and fire engine. Of course, he much prefers seeing things from a distance...once they revved up the tractors for the hay rides, he was done. Glad I didn't plan on taking him for a ride!!
Porter and Mimi greet a scarecrow

Picking the perfect pint-size pumpkin!
It was actually a very fun morning, and I can't wait to take both boys out there next year. Perhaps Porter will be more excited about the possibility of a hayride...

0 comments: