CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

39 weeks

Well, here it is...my last picture before Bowman's birth. While I was at work today, I started having some bad lower back pain that continued to worsen rather than ease off even when I put my feet up. So, I called my doctor and she had me walk over (such a convenience to work at the same hospital!) They checked everything out, and determined I was having mild contractions. With my history -- I was in labor with Porter for all of 5 hours -- we decided it would be best for me to come in the morning and Dr. Morton would break my water. So, Craig and I have to report to LMC at 5am -- yikes! -- hopefully we'll have news of Bowman's birth before lunch!

Wish me luck!!

0 comments: