CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

38 weeks (and 3 days!)

Today meant another trip to my OB...and I got some good news! I'm currently 3 centimeters dilated, so Dr. Morton went ahead and stripped my membranes. She did the same thing with Porter and I ended up going into labor that night. Hopefully, things will progress much the same way with Bowman. She's actually on call tonight too; I'm keeping my fingers crossed she gets to deliver him as well. Here are the rest of my stats:

Weight gain: 1 pound
Blood pressure: 100/68
Baby's heart rate: 150s

I met Craig for lunch afterwards, and reminded him I was exactly this far along with Porter when he was born AND I ate Mexican food for lunch...so we'll see if my quesadilla from Salsarita's does the trick...

I'll keep everyone updated!!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'll be thinking about you! I went today for my 36 week check up and was only a fingertip dilated, but that's okay - we still have a lot to do! Can't wait to hear the news!