CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ch-Ch-Changes!

So, some big changes have been goin' on 'round here!

Hey, it's that time of year, right? Time for change...for the better!

First stop, church...Porter and I went to 10:30 mass this past Sunday, and I was really impressed with just how well he did. I promised him if he would sit quietly for all the "stories" than he could get his new coloring book out for the rest of mass. Hey, I'm not completely unrealistic. A four-year-old sitting still for an hour is asking a lot...especially when church is something new. Porter was so good, whispered when he had questions, accompanied me up the aisle for communion, and actually told me on the way home that church was "fun." Yay! Now that he's passed, I will feel much better adding Bowman to the mix.

Next stop...BIG BOY BED! Craig was in a cleaning frenzy Sunday when we got home (thanks to my sweet hubby for cleaning bathrooms and bedrooms while we were gone!!) He decided to convert Bowman's crib to a toddler bed. Now, let me tell you, when we tried this with Porter is was nothing but a disaster! He wouldn't stay in it and I would often awake in the middle of the night to a 2-year-old peering at me and asking, "Where my milk??" Needless to stay, the crib went back up and he stayed there until he actually moved rooms before Bowman's arrival. So, as one would suspect, I was a little leery of the entire thing, but decided to go with the flow since my hubby was so in to it. WHAT A GREAT MOVE!! Bowman not only LOVES his "new" bed, but practically refuses to get out of it...no night wanderings for this little boy!! I keep waiting for this to all fall apart, but here we are after 3 nights...let's keep it going, little man!

The final stop...diet! My friend Adair introduced me to e-mealz.com. LOVE IT! For $15, this site will design a Weight Watchers dinner plan for me around what's at sale at Publix that week...for the next 3 months! WOOHOO! Not only am I reaching my goal of becoming a more interesting cook, but everything is healthy and (so far) really tasty. Check it out yourself:
http://www.e-mealz.com/ You can choose different grocery stores, meal plans, etc. I think you'll like it!

Bye for now!

0 comments: