CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 1-1-11!!

Happy New Year everyone!!

Another year has begun. A new chance for change, improvement, etc. Resolutions come and go, but as I've said before, my goal this year is to not only make them, but to stick with 'em. I started a little early this "year." I began my training for the Cooper River Bridge Run this week. I successfully ran 3 days this past week...for a total of 5 miles. Yeah, not really all that impressive, but it is a start, right??? My in-laws gave me an awesome gift to get the ball rolling. I got the Nike attachment to my iPod, which actually acts as a personal trainer. "She" talks me through my runs, keeps track of my speed, distance, and calories...and the best part, allows me to know how much time/distance I have left. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Hopefully it will keep me motivated...

Church is next on the list. We are going to 10:30 mass tomorrow...wish us luck!!

0 comments: