CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's Time for...MONSTER JAM!!!

Ok. So, I grew up with a sister, and I would say that she and I were relatively girly. There was ballet, Girl Scouts, gymnastics, slumber parties, pink, purple, Barbies...well, I think you get the point. And, with no brothers around, my dad was forced to participate in all this stuff. Fate is certainly getting me back, for the only pink in my future will probably be at one of my boys' weddings...so I am learning to adapt to "all things boy" in this household. And this weekend was the perfect example. Craig and I surprised the boys with tickets to Monster Jam at the Colonial Life Arena. It was big trucks gallor...it was loud, it was dirty...and it was GREAT!!!! I have to admit I loved every minute, and actually will probably take the boys back for more action in the future!!!


Let the Jam begin...ear plugs...CHECK!!!







***On a side note: I was kinda impressed that a lot of the drivers were girls. AND, that one girl won 2 of the competitions. Yay for GIRL POWER!!!

0 comments: