CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

And So It Begins...

Tomorrow I go back to work!! I cannot believe 12 weeks have already gone by; honestly, everyone was so right when they told me being home with #2 would fly compared to my maternity leave the first time. I'm heading back to the hospital for 5 short days a week. Though I've decreased the number of days I'll be home, I'll actually be able to spend quality time with both boys every day. No more leaving before they get up or getting home after they've gone to bed...YAY! Though I'm not looking forward to leaving Bowman, I know he is in great hands; the hospital has a day care on-site for EMPLOYEES ONLY, so he'll be only moments away...Porter has been going there since he was 12 weeks old, and I've always been pleased with the care he's received. Please think of Craig in the morning -- it's his responsibility to get both boys up, dressed, fed and to daycare by 8am...GO DADDY GO!!!!
WISH US LUCK!!!!

3 comments:

MatersandMelons said...

Ooh, good luck! I love the new background! I didn't see that one when I was looking at The Cutest Blog on the Block the other day...I'll have to look again!

Alyson said...

I hope you had a good 1st day back!

Unknown said...

I will be thinking about you! And Craig is amazing to have both boys in the morning. How lucky are we to have such helpful husbands?!