CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!

Today, Craig and I celebrate 4 years of marriage! It's sometimes hard to believe that much time has passed, but when I look back on everything we've accomplished and been through, I am amazed. We've brought 2 wonderful boys into the world, I graduated from nursing school, we made the move from the city to the "country," we've been heartbroken by the Gamecocks more times than I can count, and we've lost one much-loved dog...and that's just the beginning. I've had so much fun along the way, and know the future years will be just as amazing. Of course, our means of celebration have changed...the boys and I are meeting Craig for lunch today! We'll save a night on the town for next week :)
January 8, 2005
July 2005 in Orlando...I have NEVER been so hot!!!

1st Turkey Fry as a married couple!!

July 2006 in Sea Isle City

Porter joins our family, September 27, 2006

Memorial Day weekend with friends, 2007

Easter 2008...we're pregnant again!!

Bowman joins the family...October 28, 2008

Wonder what the future will bring???
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CRAIG!!!!


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations Katie & Craig! Wishing you many more happy, healthy, wonderful years!

MatersandMelons said...

Happy Anniversary! Brad's and my 7th anniversary is on Monday -- January is a great month for weddings!