CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Blog Award!!!

A big THANK YOU to Elizabeth for the blog award...

The award states: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
So, here goes:
1. Kelly
2. Beth
3. Alyson
4. Debby
5. Caroline
6. Elizabeth (surely I can hit you back with one!)
7. Christie
8. Lori
Enjoy ladies! I love keeping up with you (and your families!!)

3 comments:

Just a thought.... said...

Hey! How did you find my blog? Fun stuff! You are so the cutest mom ever!!!

Kelly said...

Aawwahh!!! Thanks for the blog award Katie - you're so sweet. I love checking in on the Rummels everyday! I really hope we can get together in Feb when I'm home! I can't wait to hold Bowman!

Love to you all!

Kelly said...

Aawwahh!!! Thanks for the blog award Katie - you're so sweet. I love checking in on the Rummels everyday! I really hope we can get together in Feb when I'm home! I can't wait to hold Bowman!

Love to you all!