CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Build-A-Bear

Craig was in Myrtle Beach today, so I decided it was the perfect opportunity to take Porter to Build-A-Bear at the mall. I called my friend Sarah, and we both loaded up the kiddos and headed to Columbiana. The mall was more crowded than I'd expected, but I guess people were there to hunt down the deals. Anyway, we headed straight for the store. Porter picked out a panda bear (he watched a show on Animal Planet the other day with Grammy and has become fascinated) and Amanda picked a kitty. Now it was time for the fun!
Though we didn't purchase sounds, the kids liked playing with all the buttons. Hey, I'll take entertainment any way I can get it!

Amanda learning how to stuff her kitty

Porter giving his panda a heart



Tubby time!!!!
Sarah and I went simple on the clothes; Panda Bear came home with a "work truck hat" and Meow got a pink bow. It's all about the accessories people :)
We followed up the fun with a trip to Chic-Fil-A and rides on the carousel. The kids had a blast, and Sarah and I had a great time catching up!!



1 comments:

Alyson said...

How fun! We love that place!