CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yoga Master

I had to post this picture. This is Mirah, my cousin's little girl...so I guess that makes her my second cousin?? I can never keep track of that stuff...Anyway, Aimee posted this on Facebook today, and apparently this is Mirah's "attempt" at crawling. She hasn't quite gotten it down, but she gets in this position multiple times a day and ends up scooting backwards. Talk about one heck of a PLANK POSE...I could do yoga for years and NEVER look this good!

2 comments:

Richard said...

Ha! You know, when I stare at the photo, it almost looks like she's floating in mid-air. She seems to have figured out that it doesn't help her crawl, so we don't see this too much anymore, but man it's cute.

I had fun looking at all the great pictures of Porter & Bowman you've posted. Very cute!

Debby :) said...

Wow! She should teach a yoga class. What's next? Headstand pose?