CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bowman's Photo Shoot

Tuesday, I took Bowman to have his picture made professionally. I had Porter's made around the same age, and I wanted to make sure I captured Bowman before he got too big. Having an infant's picture taken is always interesting; he actually lasted longer than I'd imagined, but when he was done, he was DONE! Here are a few of my favorites: A big THANK YOU to Kelly, Todd & Gracie Lee for his adorable towel!!


Blue blanket made by my mom












I cannot get enough of that dimple!!









2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh those pictures are all so good! I love the ones of you and Bowman together!!! The one of him smiling at you melts my heart!

And, of course, I love the towel!!!! Makes me feel so good that you decided to use it in his photo shoot. It looks adorable on him. He is a cutie pootie!

Unknown said...

GREAT pictures! Such a cutie!!!