CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wow, have times have changed! Craig and I rang in the new year at home with the boys. We decided to make the evening special for Porter; he's been so sweet to his new baby brother and I know it must be hard to no longer be the only little boy in the mix. So, I whipped up a special treat for him that night -- CHOCOLATE FONDUE!!! Craig and I served this yummy treat with bananas, strawberries and pineapple, and Porter wasn't afraid to dig in (neither were Mommy and Daddy!!) Once we showed him how to pick up the fruit with his special fork, he didn't hesitate to cover each piece in chocolatey goodness!













After we all had our fill of dessert, Porter was in desperate need of a wipe down...AND new jammies! While I was cleaning him up, Craig got the rest of the surprise ready -- MOVIE NIGHT! Craig set up Porter's new sleeping bag, along with his blanket and special friends. Porter was so excited! We decided on "Toy Story" for his first movie...he loved every minute!



It was a fun night, and I'm glad I started the new year with all my favorite boys. Yes, Bowman was there too, but unfortunately couldn't try the chocolate and slept through the movie :) I'm eager to discover what this new year will bring, but I can honestly say, I'm perfectly content with my life!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!










2 comments:

Alyson said...

What a perfect night! Fondue and a movie...my favorite :)

Kelly said...

How sweet!!! Porter looks like he had so much fun! I love the picture of him on his sleeping bag with his friends...too cute! Thanks for sharing your night!