CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bowman: 12 weeks!!

Wow...has 3 months gone by already?!?!?! Bowman has changed so much in such a short time. Porter absolutely LOVES his little brother, and will take any opportunity to hold, kiss, or love on him...I can only hope this affection continues :) Bowman seems to be rather fond of his big brother too; he is always grinning at Porter and seems to stare intently at him as if to say, "Hey, I want to run around like you." I know those days will come soon enough, and I'm trying to cherish all these baby moments as much as I can!! Bowman started "school" this week, and seems to be adjusting fine. It does make him very tired, but that is always a good thing. According to his teacher, he loves to hang out on the play mats with "the ladies." Ha! Already a heartbreaker!!
Bowman started blowing bubbles this week, which I always think is adorable. He's still quite the chatterbox, and once he gets going he'll babble for awhile. I'm guessing he's only trying to keep up with big brother; Porter literally talks non-stop from the time he wakes to when he goes to sleep again! Speaking of sleep, Bowman has really gotten better. He goes down between 6:30 & 7:30 pm, and usually wakes 1-2 times before being up for the day around 6/6:30 am. He drinks about 5 ounces at a time, and I'm thinking it's time to move him to 6 ounces...maybe that will get him to only 1 night feeding!!

Bowman really likes to sit up, so you've got to love the Bumbo. He has his daily "exercise" in his special seat. I'm so glad they came up with the attachable tray; makes playing with toys so much easier for him. He holds his head up on his own very well; now we just need to work on those back and abdominal muscles. He'll be sitting on his own before we know it!
Bowman also enjoys looking at his own reflection -- I can't blame him since he's such a cutie-patootie. Whether it's in his own little mirror or over Mommy & Daddy's shoulder in the big mirror, he always seems fascinated with what he sees!


Bowman is officially in 6 month clothes...I packed the remaining 0-3 month clothes away this week. I do think he's slightly smaller than Porter was at this age, but that may be due to the fact that he lost weight when he was sick with RSV. I'm interested to see what is revealed at his 4 month check-up!! Hard to believe that is only in a few more weeks!!





1 comments:

Alyson said...

what sweet boys! I miss that age!